For most companies, there are three basic needs that can be met through outsourcing: access to expertise, savings on labor and availability of localized resources. Outsourcing can ensure that you can access the resources, processes and functions you need to deliver your global supply project or program.
Through outsourcing of activities like international procurement offices, supplier selection, contract negotiation, supplier management, or specification management, you can gain a significant competitive advantage.
We can help you:
- Analyse and decide which internal functions can be outsourced
- Identify areas where outsourcing may add capability or capacity to your business
- Outsource strategic sourcing and procurement activities
- Identify and introduce you to your best fit service providers around the world
- Manage the transition and implementation of new service providers
Our team has decades of experience helping clients partner with the best service providers around the world. We can show you how outsourcing can benefit you and how to implement and manage a successful outsourcing relationship.