Risk management is a key element of every global trade and supply chain strategy.
The rapid globalization of supply chains has made them vulnerable to disruptions such as economic unrest, trade disputes, demand fluctuations, and/or natural or man-made disasters, with potentially damaging long- and short-term impacts on business.
Businesses need resilient global networks and supply chains to minimize the negative impacts of disruptions on revenues, costs, and customers. Effective risk management is the key to building effective global trade and supply chains.
MPKi’s experts help clients proactively assess, prioritize, mitigate, and manage risk, to improve business results and ensure supply continuity.
We use a holistic five-step approach to build a custom risk management solution for your business:
- Map supply chain networks, identify risks and potential impact.
- Develop an organizational risk management strategy.
- Create outcome-based contingency plans to manage. risk
- Implement risk mitigation plans, as needed.
- Measure impact of mitigation, and adapt strategy.
You can focus on growing your business, secure in the knowledge that you’ve got the strategy and capability to manage disruption when it happens.